Considering Becoming An Agent Or Joining Our Team?
Our team is always looking to find exceptional real estate professionals to join our team. If you’re considering starting a new career in real estate or maybe looking for a change of pace from being an independent agent to joining a top team, we want to talk!
The day-to-day responsibilities of an agent are dynamic, challenging, and fast-paced. This includes showing homes, providing guidance to buyers & sellers throughout their sale or purchase and drafting & negotiating contracts. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to grow their career who enjoys working with people and is dedicated to providing the best service.
Why Join A Team?
There are a lot of benefits of joining with a local team and we’d appreciate the the opportunity to talk through those further with you. We have a few summarized below!
- Dedicated Support – Our team is commitmed to helping you succeed, we have a team of mentors to help you learn and who will encourage you to reach your business goals.
- Team Leads – Our team has prospective clients that reach out wanting to see properties or sell properties. Our team shares client inquiries with our team agents to help provide a great client experience.
- Marketing and Administrative Staff – Our team has a full-time Transaction Coordinator and a full-time Marketing Coordinator on staff to support our team agents. Helping them spend more time at what they’re good at and leaving the other details to our team staff.
- Learning and Development – Our team is dedicated to helping you be the best you can. This includes 1:1 training, access to team training resources and other coaching opportunities.
Agent Responsibilities Overview:
- Provide guidance and assist sellers and buyers purchasing property for the right price under the best terms
- Determine clients’ needs and help them search and find properties that meet and exceed those.
- Help with the negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters, ensuring a fair and honest dealing
- Display and market real estate to possible buyers
- Prepare necessary paperwork (contracts, leases, deeds, closing statements etc)
- Cooperate with appraisers, escrow companies, lenders and home inspectors
- Develop networks and cooperate with attorneys, mortgage lenders and contractors
- Promote sales through advertisements, open houses and listing services
- Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices
- Proven track of successful sales record
- Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong sales, negotiation and communication skills
- Honest and trustworthy
- Real estate agent’s license (recommended or can obtain during training / onboarding)
- Proven working experience as a real estate agent or real estate salesperson
If this sounds like something you’d enjoy, we’d like to connect! Fill out the form below or call Austin at (715) 212-4693.